welcome to the banglore arrival at hotel after check in to hotel spend the day at leisure or explore the city by your own.
enjoy overnight stay at hotel
spend the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel
After a hearty breakfast checkout from hottel and get back to home with the sweet memories of the trip.
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
Meals as per hotel plan
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Here is a must take list that you should carry while traveling:
Anyone can dream a great vacation. But it can be hard work to make it happen &mdash and to find a travel agent who truly specializes in your trip. At galaxy travels, we carefully select the world&39s best tour operators to find the perfect service provider for you.
At galaxy travels, your passion is what drives us. Whether you want to hunt for rare truffles in tuscany, play with baby elephants at an african wildlife or learn aboriginal art from a maori chief in new zealand &mdash we know just the people to arrange it. Our travel specialists core & sole objective is to help travelers plan the most complex itineraries, down to the tiniest detail.
Below Policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package once confirmed with us.
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
3 Days / 2 Nights / Bangalore , India