On arrival at Railway station/airport welcome by our representative & Transfer to Darjeeling. After check-in at the hotel, the rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong. check-in to your hotel. After freshen up half day city tour visit Mangal Dham, Delo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home, Durbin Dhara Hills & Flowers Nurseries back to the hotel. Night halt at Kalimpong
After Breakfast proceeds to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visit BonJhakri Falls, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Do-dul-Chorten, Flower Exhibition center, etc. Night halt at Gangtok
This Morning starts for a half-day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 meters deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok.
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast Check-out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
Meals as per hotel plan
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis as per plan in Hotel 717 (Darjeeling) Hotel Tres (Kalimpong) and Sikkim Retreat Kundao Residency (Gangtok)
- Extra Person will be sharing with parents room with bed/mattress
- Meal Plan as per mention our Package cost sheet (CP/MAP). No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis, not on disposal.
- For Royal & Heritage Package by AC Xylo / Innova / Scorpio (2–6 pax).
- Other all packages by Non Ac Sumo (5–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 4 pax) maximum.
- Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Here is a must take list that you should carry while traveling:
Anyone can dream a great vacation. But it can be hard work to make it happen &mdash and to find a travel agent who truly specializes in your trip. At galaxy travels, we carefully select the world&39s best tour operators to find the perfect service provider for you.
At galaxy travels, your passion is what drives us. Whether you want to hunt for rare truffles in tuscany, play with baby elephants at an african wildlife or learn aboriginal art from a maori chief in new zealand &mdash we know just the people to arrange it. Our travel specialists core & sole objective is to help travelers plan the most complex itineraries, down to the tiniest detail.
Below Policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package once confirmed with us.
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
6 Days / 5 Nights / Darjeeling , India