On arrival at New Jalapiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport you will be met by our local representative and get transferred to Gangtok. Upon arrival in Gangtok, Check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
After breakfast you would be taken for a day excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok. In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.
After breakfast drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early in the morning you would be driven to Tiger Hills (2590 mts) to see spectacular view of sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast, proceed for a half-day sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Labong Tea Estate. Evening is free for leisure & shopping. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel on time and transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
Meals as per hotel plan
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
02 Nights accommodation in Gangtok at Sikkim Retreat or similar
- 02 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling at Golden Heights Enclave or similar
- Meals on Breakfast basis at the Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeings on private basis in a non A/c Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the below itinerary
- Parking charges and Driver allowances
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Here is a must take list that you should carry while traveling:
Anyone can dream a great vacation. But it can be hard work to make it happen &mdash and to find a travel agent who truly specializes in your trip. At galaxy travels, we carefully select the world&39s best tour operators to find the perfect service provider for you.
At galaxy travels, your passion is what drives us. Whether you want to hunt for rare truffles in tuscany, play with baby elephants at an african wildlife or learn aboriginal art from a maori chief in new zealand &mdash we know just the people to arrange it. Our travel specialists core & sole objective is to help travelers plan the most complex itineraries, down to the tiniest detail.
Below Policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package once confirmed with us.
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
5 Days / 4 Nights / Gangtok , India