This travel package of 2N Jaisalmer visit to Rajasthan is for certain to be a pleasing and relaxing holiday experience within your budget. Jaisalmer evokes a vivid picture of camels and bounteous sand dunes within the desert with a backdrop of golden magi Read More
After breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort one of the largest fortifications in the world, Surya Gate the 12th-century gate, the Surya Gate is found at the famous Jaisalmer Fort popularly known as 'G Read More
In the Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaisalmer for your onward journey.
2 Night Accommodation in Jaisalmer at Hotel Meera Mahal or similar
- Meals on Breakfast basis at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the below itinerary
- All transfers by Air-conditioned private vehicles
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
Meals as per hotel plan
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
* Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned in the itinerary.
* In case if any of the above said hotels fully booked we will not go ahead with any change of hotels or tour plan without your permission and consent and try for next best similar hotel available.
* We have our own professional mechanism to check the quality of hotels in each category. Even though we suggest you to check websites, reviews, features & location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your expectations before confirming.
* During the journey if someone asks for extra money for any of the services included in the package, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our permission.
* Air ticket is a part of holiday package once ticket issue then you have to take full package of us only.
* Pictured shown above can be different from actual.
* For extra persons, if included in the tour cost, we will be providing Extra Bed/Mattresses/Rollover bed only.
* Galaxy Travels is not responsible or liable for any kind of refund or claims in case of any cancellation, modification or rescheduling occurs in holiday package due to cancellation or rescheduling of airlines, climate factor, natural disaster, political disturbances, strikes, Medical emergencies, threat of war, civil strife, riots, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural calamity, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions or any other reasons.
* Travel insurance is strictly advised during travel, any kind of casualty happens during the trip due to any reason, Galaxy travels is not responsible or liable for any kind of claims.
* Entry fees to monuments, sanctuaries, museums etc have been included in the package.
* Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee those facilities.
* We do not accept any amendment or cancellation for running packages.
* Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure of the flight.
* To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return. In failure of this passenger will not be eligible to travel outside India and neither to board the flight. Galaxy Travels will not be responsible or liable for any refunds and claims to client in this case.
* Visa Disclaimer: Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
* Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel&rsquos policy
* Galaxy Travels officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over the phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other sources.
* In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
* In some airlines food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
* Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
* We don&39t do Web check in for any guest.
* Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low-cost carrier (Malindo, Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways, Viet Jet etc.) then baggage will not be included in the package. However Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination at the time of booking of Air tickets only.
* Please note that &39Day at Leisure&39 essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
* The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Galaxy Travels will not bear any liability of amount loss for the name change, if incorrect names and ages have been given at the time of booking
* If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Galaxy Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
* Hotel/ Property can be change because of unavoidable reasons.
* Transfers and Sightseeing tours are as per itinerary given.
* The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
* It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel s. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
* Airfare is subject is included and subject to availability and can be increase at the time of final confirmation.
* No Airlines will allow to on board a pregnant lady having pregnancy of 24 weeks or More, please check yourself before booking.
* In flight no seat is provided to Infant.
* Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel at the time of check in Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
* Complementary freebies for Honeymooners or regular traveller are given by the hotel, however they are subject to availability at the hotel and hotel has right to change or withdraw at any time, Galaxy Travels is not liable or responsible for any refund or claim for these goods and services.
* For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
* Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
* The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
* Do take care of your personal belongings, Galaxy travels is not liable or responsible for any refund or claim for your lost things.
* All disputes are subject to Gurugram jurisdiction only.
* Some hotels/ Villa may ask for Refundable security deposit which has to given by the client at the time of check in.
* Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
* Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
* Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
* Buffet meal if included will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
* Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs(Generally)
* These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
* This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
* Galaxy Travels don&rsquot guarantee the granting of visa as it is at sole discretion of the embassy/High Commission. We are not liable or responsible for any rejection or delays in decision grant post submission.
* Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
* You need to carry original passport on Cruise/Boat as per the latest guidelines of these companies.
* You are requested to go through the details of the blocked flight carefully and in detail before giving a go ahead for booking. We won&39t be able to honour changes in name or date/timings after you give a go ahead for issuance.
* Galaxy Travels will not be responsible if proper travel s(Valid passports/Transit Visa/Entry Visa) are not available and you are denied entry or transit into a Country.
* In case of schedule change we will contact the airline on your behalf and try to come to a resolution however airline&39s decision would be final.
* Please note your seat, meals, frequent flyer & other special requests are a request only until confirmed by the airline.
* Sim card activation is totally depend upon your valid s and approval authority of mobile Sim card company.
* All complaint regarding of any goods and services must be come to our notice on the spot then and there only and must be settled before tour ends, after this we are not responsible or liable for any solution.
* Seat Selection is done by the airlines itself, you can select your seat as per your choice by paying seat selection fees direct to airlines, Galaxy Travels is not responsible of any seat or meal selection.
* We don&rsquot do web check in&rsquos.
* Please check yourself that if your Air ticket required transit Visa or Not
* Always share your name as per given in your Passport only in Format of (Salutation/Given Name/Surname). In case of wrong name given Galaxy Travels is not responsible or Liable for any claim.
* All disputes are subject to Gurugram jurisdiction only.
* No refund for unused service.
* No partial refund
* You should reach the advised place for tour and transfer on given time, failure to this you will consider as no show and your service will be terminate and Galaxy Travels is not Liable for it.
* Itinerary once confirmed cannot be modified.
* Travelers Valid Pan Card and Passport is required for booking package.
* Kindly check your entire Air ticket and hotel voucher issued on delivery date, any correction or any error will not be liable or responsible after that day.
* In case given hotel is not available, Galaxy Travels will provide similar option to its clients.
* In case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling), the 2nd passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling).
* Passport of all travellers must be AT LEAST 6 months valid from the day of your arrival back to your city of origin, If your trip is cancelled because of the passport validity, we shall not be liable.
* You&39re requested to deposit total package amount at least 30 days prior trip starting date to ensure smooth operations and to avoid any last minute hassles.
* Vouchers provided against the booking need to be verified by the customer and any discrepancy should be brought to notice within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the vouchers.
If client want any change in the itinerary / hotels / inclusions post booking must be recorded in writing between client and GALAXY TRAVELS. Any other form of communication regarding changes will not be entertained in cases of dispute.
* All special requests like early check-In, late check-out, smoking room, non- smoking room, room with views, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining and / or interconnecting rooms are under hotel discretion and is strictly subject to availability. It can&rsquot be guaranteed in prior by GALAXY TRAVELS
* GALAXY TRAVELS does not guarantee the hotels&rsquo room services and food quality. However, in case of any concern, you may reach out to us immediately so that timely action can be taken.
* GALAXY TRAVELS does not take guarantee for any services revoked from the hotel or any service provider company without prior notice. For meals included in the package, hotel menu is preset (on buffet basis) and specific choice of meal may not be available.
* For SIC (shared) transfers, please reach SIC pick up spot at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time - any delay by customer in reporting on time may lead to loss of service and will not be refundable by GALAXY TRAVELS
* GALAXY TRAVELS shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the customers due to violation of rules of local government. In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, GALAXY TRAVELS reserves the right to adjust the package amount accordingly.
* Customers should take responsibility of their own luggage. Cab drivers do not provide porter services and cannot be held liable for any such loss.
* GALAXY TRAVELS is not liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings like mobile, tab, laptop, ornaments, etc.
* In case hotel become sold out we will provide you similar category option for that hotel but Flight booked will be Non-refundable once issued for that package.
* In case of non-compliance of payment terms, GALAXY TRAVELS reserves the right to cancel the booking at any point of time without any refund.
* Refunds can only be given in case of inclusions mentioned in itinerary are not delivered. Refunds will not be given in any other case unless specified otherwise.
* If due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer has to pay for the inclusions already mentioned in the package, refund claim for the inclusions may be considered and refunded upon submission of proper receipts, provided this was pre-informed to GALAXY TRAVELS.
* Cancellation amount will be calculated as per total booking amount whether we have received full booking amount or not. If you have paid only advance (part payment of total booking amount) then you have to pay rest of the amount in case of cancellation at any point of time.
* GALAXY TRAVELS shall not be held liable for any impact due to change in original itinerary by the customer. Any amendments / additions to package (dates, inclusions, flights, No. of persons and itinerary) post booking confirmation will be done as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost (if any) incurred due to this.
* Expenses on accounts of any factor which GALAXY TRAVELS or the service provider in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as threat of war, riot, civil strife, Medical emergencies, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural calamity, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events. GALAXY TRAVELS shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
* In case local attractions are closed for maintenance / weather conditions / government orders / strike / curfew /natural calamity / any other unforeseen reasons, GALAXY TRAVELS will try its best to reimburse the appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, GALAXY TRAVELS is not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
* Every hotel has its own standard check-in time varying from 09:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M. Check-in time of the hotels would be standard unless specified otherwise. Clients are advised to follow up with the hotel directly regarding early check-in or late check-out. It is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
* Some hotels request a credit-card deposit upon check-in to cover any incidental charges. Unused funds will be refunded upon check-out. Some hotels may accept a cash deposit in lieu but this cannot be guaranteed. It is the client&39s duty to reverse the credit card charge on check out. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels / the service providers.
* Most hotels do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples to check-in. This is at full discretion of the hotel management.
* No refund would be applicable under above circumstances (Passport in case of travelling out of country/Driving License / Voter ID card / Aadhar card) of all the travellers during the trip. Hotel may deny check-in if proper I&rsquod proofs are not presented at the time of check-in.
* 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets unless specified otherwise if flight fare has increased / decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly.
* GALAXY TRAVELS will not be liable for any losses incurred due to any delays made by the customer. Please ensure that you follow the timings as per the itinerary/tour voucher.
* The itineraries are designed in a manner so that all the sightseeing / activities are covered within the stipulated time period. If any sightseeing / activity is missed due to extension of stay over the advised time-period at a particular destination, then GALAXY TRAVELS will not be held liable for the same.
* Customers cannot change the itinerary during the trip unless the same has been pre-informed and assented by GALAXY TRAVELS. In case of change of itinerary by customer without prior information, GALAXY TRAVELS shall not be liable for any non-delivery of inclusions.
* GALAXY TRAVELS shall not be held liable for any impact due to change in original itinerary by the customer. Any amendments / additions to package (dates, inclusions, flights, and itinerary) post booking confirmation will be done as per cancellation policy of the original package and respective service providers. Customer has to bear the cost (if any) incurred due to this.
* As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot, Extra mattress may be provided while as a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child below 12 years.
* Token money once given will be non-refundable if client cancel package afterwards due to any reason.
* Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room in most of the hotels. Hotels generally do not have air conditioner or fan due to favourable weather condition. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms.
* Room size, style, design and architecture are designed by the hotel management, no complaints and no refunds will be entertained on this and Galaxy Travels will not liable for it.
* Every hotel/resort/villa etc is made at unique place and have its own beauty and concept, no refund will be given if you don&rsquot like it at the time of Check In Nor the hotel/resort/villa will be changed Please check Hotel location at the time of option given to you.
* Every hotel/resort/villa maintains its property very neat and clean however in case untidiness, pesticide problem, broken infrastructure, kindly report to hotel front office first. GALAXY TRAVELS will try its best to take appropriate action against the same and try to do best possible for you. However, GALAXY TRAVELS is not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable for any claim or refund against it.
* No refund would be applicable under above circumstances.
* The customer must be in possession of a valid Multi Entry Schengen Visa before the start of the trip from India. The cost of this Visa is not included in your tour price unless specified by the sales rep. Some Consulates may request for a bio-metric or personal interview. The customer will need to attend this Interview at their own cost.
* It will be the Tour Participant&rsquos responsibility to apply for visa with complete set of s required by the embassy/consulate within the stipulated period as advised by the Company.
* In the event the visa application made by Tour Participant or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to either inadequate supporting s or for whatever reason or where the visa could not be processed due to late submission of application by the Tour Participant the Company shall not be liable for the eventuality and lead to forfeiture of package amount paid and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained for the same.
* Due to rejection of visa or non-processing of visa application due to any circumstances resulting in the Tour Participant not being able to travel on the tour originally booked he/she shall have the option to postpone the tour to another available date or change to any other tour by paying relevant reschedule charges given by the related service providers. GALAXY TRAVELS will not be liable for these charges neither will entertain any claims or negotiations in this regard.
* Full Tour amount needs to be completed by the customer as per the schedule mentioned in the invoice & therefore, full payment has to be done minimum 30 Days before the travel start date.
* If cancellation request given by client after booking then advance given token amount will be non refundable additional to terms & conditions as per mention in cancellation policy.
* After the customer has paid full tour/flight amount, Galaxy Travels will reconfirm each services, activities, tours and Hotels with full & final payment to respective service providers and local partners. In case due to the delayed payment clearance by the customer the availability of anything is lost or prices are increased, we will first aim to provide similar services/hotels in the original amount charged to the customer & in case of no availability at all of similar services/hotels, the customer will have to pay the difference in the amount. (ex. New price of the service/hotel minus (-) original price charged for the same = amount X to be paid by customer as difference)
Below Policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package once confirmed with us.
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted