Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Tem Read More
Airport to Hotel Transfers
- Pickup from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport || Drop at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Inter Hotel Transfers
Activities of BANGKOK
-> Bangkok City Temple Tour (Marble and Golden Buddha with Gems Gallery) - Ticket and Pvt Transfer
-> Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch (Monday closed) - Ticket and SIC Transfer
Activities of PATTAYA
-> Coral Island Tour with Lunch by Speed Boat - Ticket and SIC Transfer
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary.
Please click on the link below and read booking terms & conditions before proceeding with the booking.
Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited in case of cancellation due to any reason.
Below policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package request given by client once confirmed booking with us:
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 25% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note, TCS once collected cannot be refunded in case of any cancellation / modifications. You can claim the TCS amount as adjustment against Income Tax payble at the time of filing the return of Income.