Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On art Read More
4 Nights accommodation as given above.
4 breakfast @ 2 dinners
-> Airport Transfers on sharing basis
-> Pickup from DXB Airport || Drop at DXB Airport
Half day Dubai city tour on sharing basis
Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner and Live Entertainment on sharing basis
Dhow Creek Cruise With Dinner on sharing basis
At The Top Burj Khalifa 124th Floor - Non Prime Time - on sharing basis
Dubai Aquarium And Under Water Zoo
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, portage, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, room mini fridge, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Travel Insurance if not mentioned in the itinerary
Please click on the link below and read booking terms & conditions before proceeding with the booking.
Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited in case of cancellation due to any reason.
Below policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package request given by client once confirmed booking with us:
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 25% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note, TCS once collected cannot be refunded in case of any cancellation / modifications. You can claim the TCS amount as adjustment against Income Tax payble at the time of filing the return of Income.