HeadLine : Near Vabbininfaru Beach
Location : When you stay at Baros Maldives in Baros Island, you ll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Thulhagiri Beach and Paradise Island Beach. This 5-star resort is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Maldives Islamic Centre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Banana Read More
Availability Status : OnRequest Booking
Promo: Special Offer – Early Bird Offer
Supplement - Green Tax Included
Transfer - Speedboat Transfers( Speedboat Transfers )
Room with Breakfast,Transfer
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
Meals as per hotel plan
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, portage, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, room mini fridge, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Travel Insurance if not mentioned in the itinerary
Visa of respective travelling country.
Please click on the link below and read booking terms & conditions before proceeding with the booking.
Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited in case of cancellation due to any reason.
Below policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package request given by client once confirmed booking with us:
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 25% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note, TCS once collected cannot be refunded in case of any cancellation / modifications. You can claim the TCS amount as adjustment against Income Tax payble at the time of filing the return of Income.