Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho Read More
Transfers by Car - HKT Airport to Phuket Hotel (Private)
Transfers by Car - Phuket Hotel to Phuket Hotel (Private)
Transfers by Car - Phuket Hotel to Krabi Hotel (Private)
Transfers by Car - Krabi Hotel to HKT Airport (Private)
Phuket City tour (SIC)
Phi Phi Island by Big Boat with Lunch (Excluding Island Fee) (Phuket) (SIC)
4-island tour by long tell boat with Lunch-(Excluding Island Fee) SIC
Kayak Half day Ao thalane (SIC)
Candle Light Dinner
GST if not mentioned in the rates
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary.
Please click on the link below and read booking terms & conditions before proceeding with the booking.
Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited in case of cancellation due to any reason.
Below policy will be applicable in case of cancellation, rescheduling or modification of package request given by client once confirmed booking with us:
* Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
* Advance token amount given for booking of land package will be forfeited.
* If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 25% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 30 to 14 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* If cancellation is made 14 to 05 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
* In case passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note, TCS once collected cannot be refunded in case of any cancellation / modifications. You can claim the TCS amount as adjustment against Income Tax payble at the time of filing the return of Income.